BrickStore is a BrickLink offline management tool. It is multi-platform (Windows, macOS and Linux as well as iOS and Android), multilingual (currently English, German, Spanish, Swedish and French), fast and stable.
Some things you can do with BrickStore much more efficiently than with any web based interface:
- Browse and search the BrickLink catalog using a live, as-you-type filter. It is using all the cores in your machine to be as fast as possible.
- Easily create XML files for Mass-Upload and Mass-Update either by parting out sets or by adding individual parts (or both).
- Download and view any order by order number.
- Download and view your whole store inventory. An easy way to use this for repricing, is to use the BrickLink Mass-Upload functionality.
- Price your items based on the latest price guide information.
- Create XML data for the BrickLink inventory upload.
- If you load files which contain items with obsolete item ids you can fix them using the BrickLink catalog change-log.
- Calculate differences between two documents: you can easily check, if it is possible to build a set given your current inventory.
- Unlimited undo/redo support.
All data from www.bricklink.com is owned by BrickLink. Both BrickLink and LEGO are trademarks of the LEGO group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this software. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Only made possible by the support of Dan Jezek.
This projects contains 3rd-party components under different licenses:
- 3rdparty/minizip: see LICENSE.ZLIB
- 3rdparty/lzma: see LICENSE.LGPLv21
- 3rdparty/qcoro: see LICENSE.MIT
- 3rdpath/qtwinextras: see LICENSE.GPL
- assets/icons: see COPYING-ICONS and COPYING-FLAGS